Super Carb 30 Servings
THE KING OF PERFORMANCE CARBOHYDRATE SUPREMACY!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Rapidly fuels performance with no stomach discomfort.
- Replenishes glycogen stores for accelerated recovery.
- 100% Highly Branched Cyclic Dextrin.
- Advanced electrolyte performance matrix.
- Zero fillers, maltodextrin, dextrose, or additives.
- No proprietary blends and full label disclosure.
- 25GCyclic Dextrin
NutraBio SuperCarb: A Superior Carbohydrate for Superior Performance
NutraBio SuperCarb is an innovative product designed to fuel performance through the use of the patented carbohydrate Cluster Dextrin®. Unlike typical carbs such as dextrose or fructose, Cluster Dextrin® is a low glycemic, highly branched cyclic dextrin (HBCD) with a high molecular weight and ultra-low osmolality. These properties of HBCD make it highly soluble and promote fast gastric emptying, virtually eliminating the gastric distress often associated with less advanced carbohydrates. Cluster Dextrin® also maintains a slow release, offering the ideal interaction between carbohydrate breakdown and the normal release of free fatty acids. The result is a superior carbohydrate that delivers smooth, constant energy and replenishes muscle glycogen stores without spiking blood sugar levels.
By itself, SuperCarb is an ideal fuel source and a better alternative to sugar-laden sports beverages that can cause bloating, sloshing, sugar crashes, and other stomach-related issues. Furthermore, SuperCarb includes a cleverly crafted electrolyte blend designed using Albion Lab's premier mineral complexes as electrolyte donors. These help ensure efficient muscle contractions while eliminating the potential for cramping due to dehydration from training hard. SuperCarb (available unflavored) can also be added to any pre-, intra-, or post-workout product when sustained energy is needed for long, intense workouts or to help restore depleted muscle glycogen.
From the information presented above, it is easy to see why the Cluster Dextrin® found in SuperCarb is the most advanced super carb available and is far superior to lower quality carbohydrate sources. No other carbohydrate can rival its effectiveness and ergogenic properties. But don't take our word for it: SuperCarb is the #1 rated energy product on supplementreviews.com, the most trusted source for unbiased supplement reviews.
As with all NutraBio products, SuperCarb contains no banned substances, fillers, additives, or mystery dosages hidden in a proprietary blend. What you see is what you get, and NutraBio is 100% legitimate and 110% committed to bringing you the cleanest products ever created. You TRAIN WITHOUT COMPROMISE, and we've put every effort into designing SuperCarb WITHOUT COMPROMISE.
Why is SUPER CARB superior to other carb products?
- 100% Pure Cyclic Dextrin
- Ultra-Low Osmolarity
- Perfect For Glycogen Loading
- Positive Hormonal Benefits
- Can Improve Athletic Performance
- Benefits Athletes of Any Age
- 100% Label Transparency Guaranteed
See What Others Have To Say About NutraBio SuperCarb:
"NutraBio has made me a big believer in using SuperCarb for my pre-workout lifting sessions! Over the past few weeks, performance has been steadily increasing. The weights and reps have gone up, as well as my stamina and endurance during the workouts!" – Robert via Priceplow's review on SuperCarb
"Drinking this stuff after a workout, best feeling after a workout. I have tried out all the flavors, and Orange Mango was definitely my favorite. This is the perfect fuel for Post-Workout and is worth getting." – Anonymous review via nutrabio.com
"The best carb supplement on the market…" – pancow via supplementreviews.com
"It's like Gatorade, only way better and I know exactly what's in it." – Isplisgardt via supplementreviews.com
Where Clinical Research Eclipses the Hype
Compared to other carbohydrate sources, Cluster Dextrin® is research proven to enhance endurance performance, promote fast gastric emptying times, and lower markers for stress hormones after exhaustive exercise. No other carbohydrate source can demonstrate clinical data like this.
- In a 2013 human clinical trial of Cluster Dextrin®, 24 adult male athletes showed that during cycling exercise, the group administered 15 grams of Cluster Dextrin performed better than those who took the same amount of a maltodextrin.
- An additional research study conducted in 2015 found that swimmers who supplemented with HBCD before doing intervals at 75–90% VO2 max were able to improve time to exhaustion by 70% compared to when they supplemented with either water or glucose.
- Hiroshi et al. (2004) discovered that subjects who consumed a sports drink based on 10% HBCD during bicycle exercise experienced fewer gastrointestinal disorders and consequently could continue the exercise comfortably with little fatigue compared to the groups who consumed a glucose-based sports drink.
- Lastly, a 2014 study conducted by Suzuki et al. found that triathletes who consumed HBCD before a race had a reduced stress hormone response and lower urinary cytokine levels compared to when they supplemented with glucose. This suggests that HBCD lowers the inflammatory response of exercise, which in turn increases performance and decreases time spent recovering.
Carbohydrate Recommendations for Strength and Endurance Athletes
Due to the unique energy demands of strength and endurance-based sports, athletes who participate in these activities have different carbohydrate requirements for fueling optimal performance. Aerobic endurance athletes and those who train for 60 minutes or more a day (think runners, cyclists, MMA fighters) should strive to consume 8–10 grams of carbohydrate per kilogram of body weight daily to replenish glycogen levels. On the other hand, athletes who do not train aerobically for more than an hour each day (weight training, sprinting, football) should strive for 5–6 grams of carbohydrate per kilogram body weight daily.
When and how many carbohydrates should I consume before, during, and after exercise?
The following table outlines general recommendations for carbohydrate consumption before, during, and after exercise. However, athletes may need to experiment with different protocols (timing, types, and amounts) to produce individual optimal performance.